Monday, November 16, 2009

Day Five. (more like 50)

So it has been a while since I wrote and honestly I forgot how great it was up until now. From the beginning I said I wouldn't keep up with this thing and my point was proven cause it's been like 50 days since my last post. This is all about to change because now I am going to set aside time to write. Everything lately has been great with the exceptions of a few road bumps but God has helped me get over them. I haven't really been up-to-date with reading but I have been talking to God a lot more lately it all started last week where I was home doing my homework and I got this feeling like someone was telling me to get up and go outside and walk so I did. In that walk I took the time to talk to God I literally spent an hour just walking to and from a park and once I got to the park I sat down on the bleachers and just overlooked the scenery and embraced its beauty. It's amazing to think that God created this beautiful earth for our selfish, inhumane race. It's amazing to thing that He created the beautiful trees, the elegant skies, and illuminating grass. I have felt so close to God other than at retreats but that is like a getaway from the troubles at home(reality) it's like a paradise you never want to leave but once you get home you realize it was all a dream because you wake up and get sucked back into reality. I took the time to actually tell God that I loved Him and I am so grateful that I was saved and that He is in my life because if it wasn't for that certain someone I honestly question myself to this day where would I be or if I would still be here. Yeah guys I cried so what. Do something. But anyways I can't wait to continue these walks with God and become a stronger and better christian in the process. Each day has just been getting better and better and I strive for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment