Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day Four.


Today was honestly one of the best days I've had in such a long time. School was okay but once i got out things just started getting so much better. I went to lifegroup today for the first time and I got so much out of it probably cause I was more interactive with my group then usual but seriously it made my day on top of it I have an amazing girlfriend to share my relationship with God with and it makes me so happy. I am so grateful that God has put these amazing people in my life because without them i probably would have never found God and I would have still been continuing the bad habits I used to do. Ight so I'm hella tired and ima have to continue this tomorrow or something. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment