Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Day Six.
Yo so I just had the craziest experience while reading. So before I started reading I sat in silence for about 2 minutes and prayed to God that when I open this bible he will point my finger to what I need to adjust in my life. I read it and was amazed at how accurate it was. Problem being...I need to slow down and take 10 steps back and let God direct me in the direction HE wants me to go not where I want to go. I learned I cant do things on my own the hard way and suffered as a result. I also need to give my mom more credit...sometimes she makes me want to break tables in half and kick babies. I have to grasp the fact that she's my mom and no matter how irrational she is, she is still going to be my mom. From what I read it said "He who assaults his father and drives his mother away is a SHAMEFUL and DISGRACEFUL son." These problems need to be adjusted right away because no matter how annoyed I get with her because of her irrational decisions or responses I still love her. The fighting needs to stop NOW. I was never close with my mom and now is the perfect time to start we are always at each others throats and it has to stop because God forbid one day she doesn't come back home from work or I don't make it back from school or work I wouldn't want our last words to be "Okay mom whatever bye." Changes need to be made. I need to learn to grasp more patience with her and take a deep breath before I talk to her. This can be a start to a beautiful friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment