
"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."-Matthew 6: 33-34. That verse really had an impact on me because lately I have been trying to deal with stress and other things on my own and never let God take the wheel so from now on I'm going to take that step back and go in the passenger seat while God drives me in the right direction. So I got this book Experiencing God today and it is quite amazing. Lately I have been falling back and haven't been giving God the attention he deserves. I have been letting school and work get in the way of that and I never set out that time to just sit and read and pray but because of this book it has made me remember that God always has my back and is always going to be there for me no matter what I have done in the past he is always going to love me. I made myself a little schedule now and God is number one on it and it is something I am going to abide by and progress each day and lucky for you, you get to see me progress. I am actually hella tired right now so Ima get in some jammies and do the sleep thing. Goodnight. God bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment