Saturday, December 19, 2009
i am not ashamed.
Things have been awesome lately school is finally over for winter break, its snowing, Christmas is next week and I'm going on a mini vacation...life is pretty sweet right now. I've never had a Spanish Christmas before and I'm about to see what that's like next week. Things at home have been doing a lot better and I'm really thankful for the people i have in my life right now. There is something I need to get off my chest that I've been wanting to say for a while so if you guys ever read this which you probably wont cause you don't know i have one of these things...I'm not who I used to be. I'm not the same kid you met 3 years ago I've changed drastically in my eyes for the better. I've grown. I've matured but yet you guys have stayed the same as you were when i first met you. I'm not trying to start anything or put you guys down but honestly grow up... please. I've told you I've changed my view on things and you completely ignore it and disregard it as if I'm still the same person i was 3 years back. You guys wonder why i never answer to you anymore or why we never talk its because i see this as disrespect yeah in the beginning I thought to myself...okay this is going to take some time to get used to for them because they're not used to having a christian friend around. I understand that, but its been way too long and you guys just seem like you don't care. I wish the best to you guys and I'm going to keep praying every night... I really hope you find yourselves sometime soon but as of now im gonna go my way and you guys can go your way because I've been down that road before and nothing good came out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment